Purpose of this project:
In this project a fire detection system with Micro:bit will be realized. It mainly uses a KY-026 flame sensor, buzzer and LED. When the flame sensor detects a fire, the Micro:bit board orders the buzzer to ring and the red LED to light up.
- Micro:bit board
- flame detector KY-026
- buzzer 1 resistance 220Ω
- 1 red LED connection wires
- GPIO expansion board
To complete the assembly, you can connect
- the 2 terminals (+) of red LED and buzzer to the pin P0 of the Micro:bit
- the 2 terminals (-) of red LED and buzzer to the pin GND of the Micro:bit
- the pin DO of the flame sensor to the pin P1 of the Micro:bit board.
- the VCC pin of the flame sensor to the 3.3V pin of the Micro:bit board.
- the GND pin of the flame sensor to the GND pin of the Micro:bit board .
The mounting methods are numerous and here are some examples:
The Fire Detection System makecode program is as follows: